Terms and Conditions
– The content of this website is for your general information and use only. To this end, it does not constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon such.
– We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and the material found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. Information and material offered by us or by third parties through our website may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent by law.
– The use of information and material found on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Thus, you may use information and material found on our website at your own responsibility ensuring that any products, services or information available meet your specific requirements.
– We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time without notice.
– We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or relying on the information and material of this website and to fullest extent permitted by the Greek law; we exclude all liability for loss or damage direct or indirect arising from the use of this website.
– Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
– This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility and no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. When accessing a website via our website we advise you to check their terms and conditions and privacy policies to ensure compliance and determine how they may use your information.
– We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site except in the case of external links and references to third parties in which case third parties are always explicitly mentioned. Intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, the text, the design, the layout, the look, the appearance and the graphics. Reproduction and use of this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these T&C.
– Unauthorized use of this website and its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license. Moreover, you may not license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit or make the service available to any third party.
– You must be at least eighteen years of age to use our website and agree to be personally responsible for your use of the site, and not use the site in any manner that is either unlawful or unethical.
– If you add content about a venture of yours, that content – at all times and for any/all steps of the framework- is owned by you and protected by industry-standard web hosting and security practices.
– You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages or other material that you post or otherwise transmit via the service.
– You represent and warrant that your use of the website will be in strict accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and your use of the website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
– By signing up to our website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account.
– You agree and acknowledge that your login may only be used by one person. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
– Optional paid services may be available on the Site (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay the fee indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
– Domain forwarding is prohibited. You may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site. You may create a link to this website from another website or document without the Saint Startup’s prior written consent.
– You must not misuse our site by knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
– We may collect and process information and data about you that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, using our website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We may also keep details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, as well as the resources that you access.
– We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
– All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
– Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
– We may use information held about you to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, to notify you about changes to our service. We may also provide aggregated, non-personal, summary or group statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to third-party vendors, but these will include no personally identifying information.
– You acknowledge and agree that you will not hold or seek to hold us or any third party provider responsible for the content provided by any user, including without limitation, any translation thereof, and you further acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to any transaction or other transaction between users of the website in the event that have a dispute with one or more other users of the site (including, without limitation, any dispute between users regarding any transaction or user contribution content) or any third party provider or any third party website that may be linked to or from or otherwise interact with the site, including without limitation any social media site, you hereby agree to release, remise and forever discharge Saint Startup, each of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, and all other related persons or entities (related persons) from all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursement of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter arise from, relate to, or are connected with such dispute and/or your use of the site.